Banner

Banner

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Week 14 - Coming to the end of the year


Hey guys. It’s been a few weeks since my last blog. I have been working franticly to try and get all my work completed before I say goodbye to Tafe and get back into the working world.
So far I have been working heaps in Finishing off my CSS Zen garden that we have to edit an HTML spared sheet using only CSS. It’s starting to get there, just having a few tiny problems this ill fix in the next few days. Here is a small preview.

Heading out on Sunday to do some filming, I’m creating a small supernatural type video that will help show off my After Effect skills to create some cool illusions. The main trouble I’ll find is making sure the audio is recorded right on my 550D canon camera.
3D, well what can I say. Character (Steve) completed and bones installed. Just adding weight to each section, then onto to null for the joints and creating a walk cycle.



No comments:

Post a Comment